Spyderco’s collection of Value Folders, are named after admirable human characteristics. Our economical Ambitious is smallest, slightly larger in size is the Persistence, the Tenacious is mid-sized, and our new Resilience the largest. All four folders offer a high level of cutting performance, materials, and construction for around the cost of a tank of gas.
The Resilience has a full-flat ground 8Cr13MoV stainless blade with a tip-to-handle cutting edge. Jimping cross-hatches the spine offering a slip-proof seat for the thumb while grasping and cutting. Black G-10 handle scales house skeletonized steel liners inside, a Michael Walker LinerLock, screw together construction and phosphor bronze washers around the pivot for smooth and resistance- free action. Hourglass stainless pocket clip is four-way compatible for tip-up/tip-down, left/right-hand carry.
Feature-for-feature, dollar-for-dollar, performance-for-performance the Resilience adds one more must-have best buy to the Spyderco line-up.
- Handle Material: Black G-10
- Blade Material: 8Cr13MoV
- Blade Grind: Full-Flat
- Edge Grind: Plain Edge
- Blade Finish: Satin
- Blade Thickness: .125 ” (3mm)
- Blade Length: 4.25 ” (108mm)
- Cutting Edge: 4.25 ” (108mm)
- Closed Length: 5.25 ” (133mm)
- Overall Length: 9.375 ” (238mm)
- Overall Weight: 5.4.oz (154g)
- Locking Mechanism: Liner Lock
- Pocket Clip: 4-Way Positionable Hourglass Clip
- Opening Mechanism: Spydie Hole
- Made in China