Spyderco’s Chaparral series is a family of slim, pocket-friendly gentlemen’s folding knives that celebrates the diversity of different handle materials and treatments. This unique version of the Chaparral features full stainless steel liners and smoke-colored Raffir Noble scales. Manufactured in Denmark, Raffir is a strikingly beautiful composite material that encapsulates metal mesh in a durable, translucent epoxy resin. The Raffir Noble pattern combines a smoke-colored acrylic with a mixture of brass and copper mesh. When machined and polished to create knife scales, it reveals a unique, semi-transparent, three-dimensional pattern with amazing visual depth and character.
Like the other members of Spyderco’s Chaparral family, this knife features a full-flat-ground PlainEdge™ blade crafted from premium CTS® XHP stainless steel, a fully accessible Trademark Round Hole™ for ambidextrous one-handed opening, a sturdy back lock mechanism, and a reversible deep-pocket wire clip that supports discreet left or right-side tip-up carry. A highly functional pocketknife that also offers tremendous pride of ownership, the Chaparral Raffir Noble truly cuts with class.
- Handle Material: Raffir Noble
- Blade Material: CTS-XHP
- Blade Grind: Full-Flat
- Edge Grind: Plain Edge
- Blade Finish: Satin
- Blade Thickness: 0.079″ (2.0mm)
- Blade Length: 2.8″ (71mm)
- Edge Length: 2.35″ (60mm)
- Closed Length: 3.60″ (91mm)
- Overall Length: 6.40″ (163mm)
- Overall Weight: 2.3 oz. (65g)
- Locking Mechanism: Back Lock
- Opening Mechanism: Spydie Hole
- Pocket Clip: 2-Way Positionable Tip-Up Wire Clip
- Designer: Sal Glesser
- Country of Origin: Taiwan
There are no reviews yet.