Spyderco’s ClipiTools™ are a special breed of tool that combine a high-performance cutting edge with the added convenience and functionality of other tools—all in a pocket-friendly, clip-carried package that keeps them instantly accessible. ClipiTools feature precision all-stainless-steel construction with superior fit, finish, and attention to detail. They all feature a non-locking primary blade with broad, full-flat-ground profile for superior cutting performance. A forefinger choil (finger groove) at the base of the blade protects against accidental closure during use and ensures a secure, easily controlled grip.
The ClipiTool with Serrated Blade features a folding secondary blade with a fully serrated edge that is ideal for cutting cord, string, or other fibrous materials. Both it and the tool’s primary blade include Spyderco’s Trademark Round Hole™ for easy two-handed opening without fear of breaking a fingernail.
- Handle Material: Stainless Steel
- Blade Material: 8Cr13MoV
- Blade Grind: Full-Flat
- Edge Grind: Plain Edge
- Blade Finish: Satin
- Blade Thickness: 0.079/0.079″ (2.0/2.0mm)
- Blade Length: 2.02/2.00″ (51/51mm)
- Edge Length: 1.75/1.75″ (44/44mm)
- Closed Length: 2.57″ (65mm)
- Overall Length: 4.59/4.57″ (117/116mm)
- Overall Weight: 1.8 oz. (51g)
- Locking Mechanism: Slipit
- Opening Mechanism: Spydie Hole
- Country of Origin: China