Designed from the ground up to be an affordably priced, performance-oriented folding knife, the Spyderco Efficient has earned a devoted following among savvy knife users who appreciate a solid value. To make this workhorse cutting tool even better suited to the needs of tactically oriented end users, Spyderco now offers it in an all-black configuration featuring a non-reflective black oxide blade coating and matching black liners and handle hardware.
Its 8Cr13MoV stainless steel blade is full-flat ground for superior edge geometry and is available in both PlainEdge™ and partially serrated CombinationEdge™ configurations. An index-finger choil at the base of the blade allows a “choked-up” grip for enhanced control and Spyderco’s Trademark Round Hole™ provides swift, one-handed opening. The blade is paired with an ergonomic handle that includes full stainless steel liners, a sturdy LinerLock mechanism, textured G-10 scales, a lined lanyard hole, and a reversible hourglass clip that can be configured for left or right-side tip-up carry.
- Handle Material: Black G-10
- Blade Material: 8Cr13MoV
- Blade Grind: Full-Flat
- Edge Grind: Plain Edge
- Blade Finish: Black Oxide Coating
- Blade Thickness: 0.118″ (3.0mm)
- Blade Length: 2.98″ (76mm)
- Edge Length: 2.65″ (67mm)
- Closed Length: 4.09″ (104mm)
- Overall Length: 7.07″ (180mm)
- Overall Weight: 4.1 oz. (116g)
- Locking Mechanism: Liner Lock
- Opening Mechanism: Spydie Hole
- Pocket Clip: 2-Way Positionable Tip-Up Hourglass Clip
- Country of Origin: China
There are no reviews yet.