The Para 3 folding knife packs all the time-tested features and functionality of Spyderco’s iconic Para Military™ 2 into a smaller, easier-to-carry format. For tactical end users who are concerned about light discipline or those who just prefer the look of a black blade, the Para 3 is now available with a tough Diamond Like Carbon (DLC) blade coating. This low-profile coating is permanently bonded to the premium CPM® S30V® stainless steel blade, which features a full-flat grind, a PlainEdge™ cutting edge, and a fully accessible Trademark Round Hole™ for swift, ambidextrous, one-handed opening. The blade is supported by a high-strength Compression Lock™ mechanism nested within the handle’s textured black G-10 scales. Its easy-to-clean, open-backed handle construction reduces the knife’s weight, while providing a solid platform for a four-position hourglass clip that supports left and right-side tip-up or tip-down carry. Like the blade, the clip and all assembly screws are blackened with non-reflective coatings.
- Handle Material: Black G-10
- Blade Material: CPM-S30V
- Blade Grind: Full-Flat
- Edge Grind: Plain Edge
- Blade Finish: DLC
- Blade Thickness: 0.145″ (3.7mm)
- Blade Length: 2.95″ (75mm)
- Edge Length: 2.62″ (67mm)
- Closed Length: 4.29″ (109mm)
- Overall Length: 7.24″ (184mm)
- Overall Weight: 3.4 oz. (96g)
- Lock Type: Compression Lock
- Opening Mechanism: Spydie Hole
- Pocket Clip: 4-Position Hourglass Clip
- Designer: Sal Glesser, Eric Glesser
- Made in Golden, Colorado U.S.A.
There are no reviews yet.