Inspired by the iconic Para Military™ 2, the Para 3 distills all the features of that best-in-class folding knife into a more compact, carry-friendly package. For military end users or those who prefer a tactical look to their knives, this version of the Para 3 boasts digital camouflage-patterned textured G-10 scales that approximate the pattern of the U.S. Army’s ARPAT camouflage. The scales are precision machined to contain nested stainless steel liners that are the foundation of the knife’s high-strength Compression Lock™ mechanism.
On the business end, this knife features a full-flat-ground CPM® S45VN® stainless steel blade with a PlainEdge™ cutting edge and a fully accessible Trademark Round Hole™ for quick, ambidextrous, one-handed opening. To keep the knife ready for immediate access, it includes a four-position clip that can be configured for left or right-side tip-up or tip-down carry.
- Handle Material: Green Digital Camouflage G-10
- Blade Material: CPM-S45VN
- Grind: Full-Flat
- Edge Grind: Plain Edge
- Blade Finish: Stonewashed
- Blade Thickness: 0.145″ (3.7mm)
- Blade Length: 2.95″ (75mm)
- Edge Length: 2.62″ (67mm)
- Closed Length: 4.29″ (109mm)
- Overall Length: 7.24″ (184mm)
- Overall Weight: 3.4 oz. (96g)
- Lock Type: Compression Lock
- Opening Mechanism: Spydie Hole
- Pocket Clip: 4-Position Hourglass Clip
- Designer: Sal Glesser
- Made in Golden, Colorado U.S.A.