Inspired by the best-selling Para Military™ 2, the Para 3 is a compact, easy-to-carry folding knife that offers full-service cutting performance. Rapidly becoming one of Spyderco’s best-selling folders, it is also attracting the attention of professional end users who want versions optimized for tactical use.
This expression of the Para 3 is specifically designed for applications where light discipline is a concern. Its CPM® S45VN® stainless steel blade is cloaked in a tough, non-reflective Diamond Like Carbon (DLC) coating and its handle features textured G-10 scales with a digital camouflage pattern inspired by the U.S. Army’s ARPAT pattern. All other features are consistent with the standard version of the Para 3, including a full-flat grind for exceptional edge geometry and low-friction cutting performance, a fully accessible Trademark Round Hole™ for swift, ambidextrous, one-handed opening, a high-strength Compression Lock® mechanism, and a four-position hourglass clip that supports left or right-side tip-up or tip-down carry.
- Handle Material: Green Digital Camo G-10
- Blade Material: CPM-S45VN
- Blade Grind: Full-Flat
- Edge Grind: Plain Edge
- Blade Finish: DLC (Diamond Like Coating)
- Blade Thickness: 0.145″ (3.7mm)
- Blade Length: 2.95″ (75mm)
- Edge Length: 2.62″ (67mm)
- Closed Length: 4.29″ (109mm)
- Overall Length: 7.24″ (184mm)
- Overall Weight: 3.4 oz. (96g)
- Lock Type: Compression Lock
- Opening Mechanism: Spydie Hole
- Pocket Clip: 4-Postion Hourglass Clip
- Designer: Sal Glesser, Eric Glesser
- Made in Golden, Colorado U.S.A
There are no reviews yet.