The Para 3 takes all the proven features and benefits of Spyderco’s best-selling Para Military™2 and distills them into an even more compact all-purpose cutting tool. Its three-inch blade is precision machined from premium CPM® S30V® particle metallurgy stainless steel and features a full-flat grind for a superior balance of strength, point utility, and low-friction cutting performance. It includes a textured index-finger choil and thumb ramp that provide a solid purchase for a forward grip and offer enhanced control during precise cutting tasks. The blade’s signature Trademark Round Hole™ clearly brands it as a member of the Spyderco family and is fully accessible to allow quick, positive, one-handed opening with either hand.
To keep the Para 3 slim and pocket friendly, it features a lightweight, open-backed construction style and its stainless steel liners are nested into machined recesses in the textured G-10 scales. This reduces the handle thickness and provides excellent structural support for the knife’s patented Compression Lock®. Located in the spine of the handle, this high-strength mechanism locks the blade securely open during use, yet allows it to be closed easily and safely with only one hand. A four-position hourglass clip and an oversized lined lanyard hole complete the design, offering ambidextrous tip-up or tip-down carry and allowing the easy attachment of fobs and lanyards.
Ounce for ounce one of the most capable folding knives ever made, the Para 3 is destined to be a classic.
- Handle Material: Black G-10
- Blade Material: CPM-S30V
- Blade Grind: Full-Flat
- Edge Grind: SpyderEdge – Serrated
- Blade Finish: Satin
- Blade Thickness: 0.145″ (3.7mm)
- Blade Length: 2.95″ (75mm)
- Edge Length: 2.62″ (67mm)
- Closed Length: 4.29″ (109mm)
- Overall Length: 7.24″ (184mm)
- Overall Weight: 3.4 oz. (96g)
- Lock Type: Compression Lock
- Opening Mechanism: Spydie Hole
- Pocket Clip: 4-Position Hourglass Clip
- Designer: Sal Glesser, Eric Glesser
- Made in Golden, Colorado U.S.A.