Crucible® CPM® REX® 45 is a super-high-speed particle metallurgy tool steel enriched with large volumes of cobalt, tungsten, molybdenum, and vanadium. Its high cobalt content increases the steel’s attainable hardness and enhances the positive properties of the steel’s other alloys. The addition of vanadium promotes the formation of vanadium carbides, which provide high wear resistance, fine grain size and increased toughness.
A true steel connoisseur’s blade material, REX 45 is an ideal steel for this prestigious Shaman Sprint Run produced in our USA factory. To further distinguish this unique steel, all REX-45-bladed models feature a distinctive burnt-orange handle color.
- Handle Material: Contoured Smooth Burnt Orange G-10
- Blade Material: CPM REX45
- Blade Grind: Flat/ High Sabre Grind
- Edge Grind: Plain Edge
- Blade Finish: Satin
- Blade Thickness: 0.145″ (3.7mm)
- Blade Length: 3.58″ (91mm)
- Edge Length: 3.12″ (79mm)
- Closed Length: 4.67″ (119mm)
- Overall Length: 8.25″ (210mm)
- Overall Weight: 5.2 oz. (147g)
- Locking Mechanism: Compression Lock
- Opening Mechanism: Spydie Hole
- Pocket Clip: 4-Way Positionable Hourglass Clip
- Designer: Sal Glesser
- Country of Origin: USA
There are no reviews yet.