The second Sprint Run expression of the popular Shaman combines an elite CPM® CRU-WEAR® blade with distinctively old-school brown canvas Micarta® handle scales. Renowned for its ability to take and hold an outstanding edge, CRU-WEAR is an air-hardening tool steel specially formulated for superior wear resistance and toughness.
This knife’s full-flat-ground PlainEdge™ blade takes full advantage of those qualities and proudly includes a fully accessible Trademark Round Hole™ for swift, ambidextrous, one-handed opening. To complement the blade’s satin finish, the stainless steel backspacer, four-position pocket clip, and handle hardware all feature brushed or tumbled finishes.
- Handle Material: Brown Micarta
- Blade Material: CPM CRUWEAR
- Blade Grind: High Saber Grind
- Edge Grind: Plain Edge
- Blade Finish: Satin
- Blade Thickness: 0.145″ (3.7mm)
- Blade Length: 3.58″ (91mm)
- Edge Length: 3.12″ (79mm)
- Closed Length: 4.67″ (119mm)
- Overall Length: 8.25″ (210mm)
- Overall Weight: 5.0 oz. (142g)
- Lock Type: Compression Lock
- Opening Mechanism: Spydie Hole
- Pocket Clip: 4-Way Positionable Hourglass Clip
- Designer: Sal Glesser
- Made in Golden, Colorado U.S.A
There are no reviews yet.