The Lil’ Native Mid Back Lock takes the highly refined ergonomics of the best-selling Native® 5 and scales them down into an even handier, more compact package. In form, it is practically identical to its inspiration, but approximately 15 percent smaller overall. However, thanks to its ergonomic design and index-finger choil, it still provides a generous four-finger grip that allows it to perform with the authority of a full-sized knife.
This knife’s blade is precision machined from CPM® S30V® particle metallurgy stainless steel and is available with a choice of a PlainEdge™ or fully serrated SpyderEdge™. Full-flat ground for exceptional edge geometry, the matte-finished blade also features a fully accessible Trademark Round Hole™ that allows quick, positive, one-handed opening with either hand.
The blade is housed in a slim, linerless handle that includes textured G-10 scales, a stainless steel backspacer, and a broad-based four-position pocket clip with lanyard hole. Completely symmetrical in every way, this expression of the Lil’ Native design offers fully ambidextrous carry and operation and is ideal for both left and right-handed users.
- Handle Material: Black G-10
- Blade Material: CPM-S30V
- Blade Grind: Full-Flat
- Edge Grind: SpyderEdge – Serrated
- Blade Finish: Satin
- Blade Thickness: 0.125″ (3.2mm)
- Blade Length: 2.42″ (61mm)
- Edge Length: 2.42″ (61mm)
- Closed Length: 3.47″ (88mm)
- Overall Length: 5.89″ (150mm)
- Overall Weight: 2.4 oz. (68g)
- Locking Mechanism: Back Lock
- Opening Mechanism: Spydie Hole
- Pocket Clip: 4-Way Positionable Hourglass Clip
- Designed by Eric Glesser
- Country of Origin: USA