Sized to perfectly split the difference between our iconic Delica® 4 and Endura® 4 models, the Endela is rapidly earning a reputation as the perfect compromise. To make this full-service folder even more capable, it is now available with an Emerson Opener – an integral hook on the spine of the blade opens it automatically as it’s drawn.
This high-speed version of the Endela features a saber-ground VG-10 blade, skeletonized stainless steel liners, a sturdy back lock mechanism, and an injection-molded fiberglass-reinforced-nylon (FRN) handle in the distinctive blue-gray color of our Emerson-Opener-equipped knives.
- Handle Material: Blue-Gray FRN (Fiberglass Reinforced Nylon)
- Blade Material: VG-10
- Blade Grind: Saber Grind
- Edge Grind: Plain Edge
- Blade Finish: Satin
- Blade Thickness: 0.118″ (3.0mm)
- Blade Length: 3.41″ (87mm)
- Edge Length: 2.99″ (76mm)
- Closed Length: 4.69″ (119mm)
- Overall Length: 8.04″ (204mm)
- Overall Weight: 3.4 oz. (96g)
- Locking Mechanism: Back Lock
- Opening Mechanism: Spydie Hole
- Pocket Clip: 4-Way Positionable Hourglass Clip
- Designed by Sal Glesser
- Country of Origin: Japan
There are no reviews yet.