The Spyderco Native Chief takes the highly evolved, time-tested form of our iconic Native model and stretches it by about one third to create a longer, even more capable cutting tool that is still incredibly slim and pocket friendly. Its full-flat-ground CPM S30V® stainless steel blade includes an index-finger choil and a fully accessible Trademark Round Hole for ambidextrous one-handed opening.
The blade is supported by a linerless handle that includes textured G-10 scales, a stainless steel backspacer, and an ultra-refined, precision-machined back lock mechanism. Four sets of threaded inserts in the scales allow its polished hourglass pocket clip to be configured for tip-up or tip-down carry on either side of the body, and a generously sized lanyard hole easily accommodates fobs and lanyards.
- Handle Material: Black G-10
- Blade Material: CPM-S30V
- Blade Grind: Full-Flat
- Edge Grind: Plain Edge
- Blade Finish: Satin
- Blade Thickness: 0.125″ (3.2mm)
- Blade Length: 4.08″ (104mm)
- Edge Length: 3.58″ (91mm)
- Closed Length: 5.08″ (129mm)
- Overall Length: 9.08″ (231mm)
- Overall Weight: 3.9 oz. (111g)
- Locking Mechanism: Back Lock
- Opening Mechanism: Spydie Hole
- Pocket Clip: 4-Position Hourglass Clip
- Designers: Sal Glesser, Eric Glesser
- Made in Golden, Colorado U.S.A.