Professional kayak fisherman Lance Clinton spends much of his life using knives in and around the water. That hard-earned experience inspired him to design the Siren–a full-service folding knife optimized for the needs of fishermen and watersports enthusiasts.
Its full-flat-ground blade is crafted from ultra-corrosion-resistant LC200N steel and supported by a stout back lock mechanism. To ensure a secure, non-slip grip in wet conditions, the blade is paired with a coarse-textured G-10 handle with a substantial integral guard. Both G-10 scales include a stylish blue accent layer and house a reversible deep-pocket wire clip that balances secure carry with quick access.
- Handle Material: Black G-10
- Blade Steel: Rustproof LC200N
- Blade Grind: Full-Flat
- Edge Grind: Plain Edge
- Blade Thickness: 0.125″ (3.2mm)
- Blade Length: 3.61″ (92mm)
- Cutting Edge: 3.42″ (87mm)
- Length Closed: 5.14″ (131mm)
- Length Overall: 8.75″ (222mm)
- Overall Weight: 3.6 oz. (102g)
- Lock Mechanism: Back Lock
- Opening Mechanism: Spydie Hole
- Designer: Lance Clinton
- Made in Golden, CO USA