Our incredibly popular line of Value Folders takes a new turn with the Astute. Although it shares the same basic construction and materials as its brethren, it features a sleeker, more stylish design that is amazingly pocket friendly.
The long, gently curved cutting edge and full-flat grind of its 8Cr13MoV stainless steel blade give it impressive cutting power and point utility. Its ergonomic, open-backed handle features full stainless steel liners for strength and textured G-10 scales to ensure a secure, non-slip grip.
The sturdy LinerLock mechanism locks the blade securely when in use and a four-position pocket clip and lined lanyard hole allow all possible carry preferences. Simply put, the Astute sets a new standard in affordable Spyderco style.
- Handle Material: Black G-10
- Blade Steel: 8Cr13MoV
- Blade Grind: Full-Flat
- Edge Grind: Plain Edge
- Blade Finish: Satin
- Blade Thickness: 0.098″ (2.5mm)
- Blade Length: 3.02″ (77mm)
- Cutting Edge: 3.00″ (76mm)
- Length Closed: 3.91″ (99mm)
- Length Overall: 6.90″ (175mm)
- Overall Weight: 2.7 oz. (77g)
- Lock Mechanism: Liner Lock
- Opening Mechanism: Spydie Hole
- Pocket Clip: 4-Way Positionable Hourglass Clip
- Country of Origin: China