Designed by personal-defense authority Michael Janich, the YoJumbo is a supersized expression of his time-tested Yojimbo 2. Ideal for users with large hands and those who prefer longer blades, this dramatic folder is now available in an all-black format.
Its hollow-ground CPM S30V Wharncliffe blade is cloaked in a low-profile Diamond-Like Carbon (DLC) coating and complemented by a matching black-coated four-position clip and handle hardware. Even the nested stainless steel liners that provide the structure for its patented Compression Lock mechanism have a stealthy black coating, making this expression of the YoJumbo perfect for use in environments where light discipline is a concern.
- Handle Material: Black G-10
- Blade Steel: CPM-S30V
- Blade Grind: Hollow
- Edge Grind: Plain Edge
- Blade Finish: DLC
- Blade Thickness: 0.145″ (3.7mm)
- Blade Length: 3.98″ (101mm)
- Cutting Edge: 3.98″ (101mm)
- Length Closed: 5.37″ (136mm)
- Length Overall: 9.29″ (236mm)
- Overall Weight: 5.3 oz. (150g)
- Lock Mechanism: Compression Lock
- Clip Position: 4-Position Hourglass Clip
- Opening Mechanism: Spydie Hole
- Designer: Michael Janich
- Made in Golden, CO USA
There are no reviews yet.