Designed to fit the needs of outdoor enthusiasts and climbers, the RockJumper is a lightweight, mid-sized, folding knife that’s born to perform. Its broad VG-10 stainless steel blade has a full-flat grind for optimal edge geometry and a full-length, perfectly straight cutting edge.
Designed for unfailing reliability under pressure, its Wharncliffe profile offers everything from extreme cutting power to scalpel-like precision. The knife’s hand-filling handle is constructed with skeletonized stainless steel liners, fiberglass-reinforced-nylon (FRN) scales, and a stout back lock mechanism with a strong self-close function.
Its Bi-Directional Texture™ pattern ensures a secure, non-slip grip, while a four-position hourglass clip and oversized lanyard hole offer a full range of carry positions. Together with the knife’s other symmetrical features, they make every aspect of the RockJumper’s carry and operation completely ambidextrous.
- Handle Material: Black FRN ( Fiberglass Reinforced Nylon)
- Blade Steel: VG-10
- Blade Grind: Full-Flat
- Edge Grind: Plain Edge
- Blade Finish: Satin
- Blade Thickness: 0.118″ (3.0mm)
- Blade Length: 3.08″ (78mm)
- Cutting Edge: 2.83″ (72mm)
- Length Closed: 4.42″ (112mm)
- Length Overall: 7.49″ (190mm)
- Overall Weight: 3.1 oz. (88g)
- Lock Mechanism: Back Lock
- Opening Mechanism: Spydie Hole
- Pocket Clip: 4-Position Hourglass Clip
- Designer: Sal Glesser
- Made in Seki-City, Japan