This extraordinary Sprint Run expression of the Dragonfly 2 Lightweight proudly features a blade with a high-performance V-Toku2 tool steel core flanked by outer layers of SUS410 stainless steel.
Renowned for its toughness at high hardness, V-Toku2 is a Japanese steel made with Swedish iron ore and enriched with tungsten, vanadium, and chromium. The laminated construction of this knife’s blade bolsters the strength of its V-Toku2 core and provides it with a somewhat greater degree of corrosion resistance by sandwiching it between stainless steel outer layers. This three-layered construction can be clearly seen when the full-flat-ground blade is examined closely, as the lamination lines between the core and outer layers are visible just above the blade’s cutting edge.
All other features of this remarkable knife are consistent with the proven Dragonfly 2 Lightweight, including its fully accessible Trademark Round Hole™, reliable back lock mechanism, Bi-Directional Textured™ fiberglass-reinforced-nylon (FRN) handle, and reversible deep-pocket wire clip. In keeping with our established tradition, the handle of this Dragonfly 2 is the distinctive blue-gray color reserved only for our elite V-Toku2 Sprint Runs.
- Handle Material: Blue FRN (Fiberglass Reinforced Polymer)
- Blade Steel: V-Toku2/ SUS410 Laminate
- Blade Grind: Full-Flat
- Edge Grind: Plain Edge
- Blade Finish: Satin
- Blade Thickness: .093 ” (2.5mm)
- Blade Length: 2.25 ” (57mm)
- Cutting Edge: 1.875 ” (48mm)
- Closed Length: 3.33″ (85mm)
- Overall Length: 5.36″ (143mm)
- Overall Weight: 1.2 oz. (34g)
- Lock Mechanism: Back Lock
- Opening Mechanism: Spydie Hole
- Pocket Clip: 2-Way Positionable Tip-Up Wire Clip
- Designed by Sal Glesser
- Made in Seki-City, Japan