The Dragonfly 2 is one of the most size-efficient folding knives ever created, especially when expressed with a straight-edged Wharncliffe-style blade. When that blade is crafted from tough, wear-resistant K390 tool steel, the result is a compact, powerhouse cutting tool that will take and hold an exceptional edge.
Like the standard Dragonfly 2, this knife also features a user-friendly back lock, and a reversible deep-pocket wire clip, but its linerless FRN handle is molded in the signature blue color of Spyderco’s K390 family of knives.
- Handle Material: Blue FRN
- Blade Steel: Bohler K390
- Blade Grind: Full-Flat
- Edge Grind: Plain Edge
- Blade Finish: Satin
- Blade Thickness: .093 ” (2.5mm)
- Blade Length: 2.28″ (58mm)
- Cutting Edge: 1.89″ (48mm)
- Closed Length: 3.33″ (85mm)
- Overall Length: 5.58″ (142mm)
- Overall Weight: 1.2 oz. (34g)
- Lock Mechanism: Back Lock
- Opening Mechanism: Spydie Hole
- Pocket Clip: 2-Way Positionable Tip-Up Wire Clip
- Designed by Sal Glesser
- Made in Seki-City, Japan
There are no reviews yet.