One of the tradeoffs of compact knives is that they are somewhat more challenging to deploy one handed. The new Dragonfly 2 Emerson Opener solves that problem by enhancing the popular Dragonfly 2 Lightweight with an Emerson Opener—an integral hook that snags the top of the pocket to automatically open the blade as the knife is drawn.
Sporting a distinctive gray FRN handle with non-slip Bi-Directional Texturing, this high-speed version of the Dragonfly 2 proudly includes all the other defining features of this popular model.
- Handle Material: Gray FRN
- Blade Steel: VG-10
- Blade Grind: Saber Grind
- Edge Grind: Plain Edge
- Blade Finish: Satin
- Blade Thickness: .093 ” (2.5mm)
- Blade Length: 2.28″ (58mm)
- Cutting Edge: 1.85″ (47mm)
- Closed Length: 3.33″ (85mm)
- Overall Length: 5.59″ (142mm)
- Overall Weight: 1.3 oz. (37g)
- Lock Mechanism: Back Lock
- Opening Mechanism: Spydie Hole
- Pocket Clip: 2-Position Tip-Up Wire Clip
- Designed by Sal Glesser
- Made in Seki-City, Japan
There are no reviews yet.