The Spyderco Dragonfly 2 is now being offered with an H-2 blade option, called the Dragonfly 2 Salt. What makes the Dragonfly a bestseller is its mid-sized blade, ergonomic handle with a front-finger choil and a spine cusp. Its blade-to-handle geometry and leveraging points fill a gripping hand, making it feel like you’re cutting with a much larger knife. Its FRN (fiberglass reinforced nylon) handle is molded with a grip pattern called Bi-Directional Texturing that ergonomically fills the hand with a series of angles and leveraging spots and is available in Marine Yellow.
The addition of textured jimping on the choil, spine and screw-together handle construction and a left/right tip-up wire clip make pocket carry effortless and convenient. Precise positioning of the enlarged Spyderco Round Opening Hole in relation to the pivot makes opening/closing smooth. Hollow-ground for high cutting performance, the blade comes in a PlainEdge or SpyderEdge configuration.
- Handle Material: Yellow FRN
- Blade Material: Rustproof H-2
- Blade Grind: Hollow
- Blade Edge: Plain Edge
- Blade Finish: Satin
- Blade Thickness: .093 ” (2.5mm)
- Blade Length: 2.25 ” (57mm)
- Edge Length: 1.875 ” (48mm)
- Closed Length: 3.313 ” (84mm)
- Overall Length: 5.563 ” (141mm)
- Overall Weight: 1.2 oz. (34g)
- Locking Mechanism: Back Lock
- Opening Mechanism: Spydie Hole
- Pocket Clip: 2-Way Positionable Tip-Up
- Designed by Sal Glesser
- Country of Origin: Japan
There are no reviews yet.