Thin is in. We’ve made our long-favored Cricket model even thinner by integrating the handle and lock. Custom knifemaker Chris Reeve invented the idea of making a linerlock’s liner out of backside scale of the handle. In doing this, thickness and bulk are shaved off the handle for an ultra-thin folder that locks up confidently with fewer moving lock parts.
We’ve incorporated this design into a rounded handle with a reverse “S” shaped blade. The distinctive blade shape curves into a keen precision tip for intricate/detailed cutting. Made of VG-10 stainless steel, the blade is hollow-ground and when folded closed creates a rounded package that rides nearly invisibly in the pocket. The pocket clip carries right-handed tip-down but also attaches to a tie or makes a fashionable money clip. Create your own one of a kind Cricket with engraving, corporate logos or a personal message.
- Handle Material: Stainless Steel
- Blade Steel: VG-10
- Blade Grind: Hollow
- Edge Grind: Plain Edge
- Blade Finish: Satin
- Blade Thickness: .078″ (2mm)
- Blade Length: 1.875″ (47.5mm)
- Cutting Edge: 1.625″ (41mm)
- Length Closed: 2.75″ (70mm)
- Length Overall: 4.75″ (117mm)
- Overall Weight: 1.75 oz. (49.5g)
- Lock Mechanism: Frame Lock
- Opening Mechanism: Spydie Hole
- Pocket Clip: 1-Position Hourglass Clip
- Designed by Sal Glesser
- Made in Seki-City, Japan
There are no reviews yet.