The Native Salt is a dynamic fusion of the best-selling Native 5 Lightweight platform and the extraordinary corrosion-resistant qualities of a nitrogen-based blade steel. The defining feature of this knife is its full-flat-ground CPM MagnaCut blade, which is available with either a PlainEdge™ or SpyderEdge™ cutting edge and features an index-finger choil that allows the option of a forward, “choked up” grip for enhanced control.
The blade is paired with a lightweight, injection-molded, fiberglass-reinforced-nylon (FRN) handle, a precision-machined high-strength back lock mechanism, and a broad-based four-position pocket clip that supports all possible carry options. Together these features, along with the blade’s fully accessible Trademark Round Hole™, make both carry and operation of this remarkable knife completely ambidextrous. The handle proudly showcases the characteristic high-visibility yellow color of our Salt Series and our signature Bi-Directional Texture™ pattern that ensures a positive grip both in and out of the water.
- Handle Material: Yellow FRN (Fiberglass Reinforced Nylon)
- Blade Material: Rustproof CPM MagnaCut
- Blade Grind: Full-Flat
- Edge Grind: SpyderEdge – Serrated
- Blade Finish: Satin
- Blade Thickness: 0.125″ (3.2mm)
- Blade Length: 2.98″ (76mm)
- Edge Length: 2.48″ (63mm)
- Closed Length: 4.00″ (102mm)
- Overall Length: 6.94″ (176mm)
- Overall Weight: 2.4 oz. (68g)
- Locking Mechanism: Back Lock
- Opening Mechanism: Spydie Hole
- Pocket Clip:-Postion Hourglass Clip
- Designed by Sal Glesser
- Country of Origin: USA
There are no reviews yet.