The Spyderco Para Military 2 was released in 2010 with several changes over the classic version. Implementation of a new Bushing Pivot System generates fluid action and more consistent manufacturing tolerances. The G-10 handle is narrowed at the end improving ergonomics. The handle and blade have been profile thinner to eliminate hard angles when in the pocket in a closed position. It features a Compression Lock and an ambidextrous-friendly four way clip which carries tip-up/tip-down, left/right-hand that rests deep in a pocket.
The Para Military 2 has a high-performance CPM S45VN full flat-ground blade but we’ve lengthened the blade’s tip and added additional surface jimping to both the spine and finger choil, then we coated it in non-reflective DLC (Diamond-Like Coating). Screw-together handle components, the pocket clip and the blade are coated in black to inhibit the folder’s reflective qualities.
Overall construction refinements are not drastic or even visible to the eye, but from the G-10 textured handle to the CPM S45VN steel full flat black blade, everything is sharper, smoother and guaranteed to provide performance and user comfort.
- Handle Material: Black G-10
- Blade Material: CPM-S45VN
- Blade Grind: Full-Flat
- Edge Grind: Plain Edge
- Blade Finish: DLC
- Blade Thickness: 0.145″ (3.70mm)
- Blade Length: 3.42″ (87mm)
- Edge Length: 3.04″ (77mm)
- Closed Length: 4.82″ (122mm)
- Overall Length: 8.24″ (209mm)
- Overall Weight: 3.9 oz. (111g)
- Lock Mechanism: Compression Lock
- Opening Mechanism: Spydie Hole
- Pocket Clip: 4-Postion Hourglass Clip
- Designer: Sal Glesser, Eric Glesser
- Made in Golden, Colorado U.S.A.