This elite expression of the Para Military 2 proudly joins the ranks of Spyderco’s elite Sprint Run series showcasing CPM 15V steel. Created by Crucible Industries, CPM 15V is a state-of-the-art particle metallurgy tool steel with an extremely high vanadium content. Its unique alloy composition offers superior wear resistance, a quality that translates to extreme sharpness and edge retention in knife blades. The full flat-ground, stonewashed blade of this knife maximizes these properties with a specialized heat-treating protocol developed by renowned custom knifemaker Shawn Houston. Consistent with the signature theme of this Sprint Run family, the handle of this Para Military 2 features brown peel-ply-textured G-10 scales and the reverse side of the blade is laser engraved with Shawn Houston’s “Big Brown Bear” logo.
- Handle Material: Brown G-10
- Blade Material: CPM-15V
- Blade Grind: Full-Flat
- Edge Grind: Plain Edge
- Blade Finish: Satin
- Blade Thickness: 0.145″ (3.70mm)
- Blade Length: 3.45″ (88mm)
- Edge Length: 3.06″ (78mm)
- Closed Length: 4.82″ (122mm)
- Overall Length: 8.26″ (210mm)
- Overall Weight: 3.9 oz. (111g)
- Pocket Clip: 4-Way Positionable Hourglass Clip
- Lock Mechanism: Compression Lock
- Opening Mechanism: Spydie Hole
- Designer: Sal Glesser – Eric Glesser
- Made in Golden, Colorado U.S.A.
There are no reviews yet.