A brand new version of the Spyderco Paramiitary 2 has just released. This version of the Paramilitary 2 has all the same features as the regular PM2 yet is supercharged with a DLC coated CPM-S35VN blade. Earth Brown G-10 is used for the scales on this PM2. The Sal designed compression lock provides solid lockup. A Spyderco hourglass clip is 4-way positionable for left or right, tip-up or tip-down carry.
Whether you are a PM2 lover and collector, or if you are brand new to this model… This new version of the Paramilitary 2 gives us all another visually stunning and great user and collector friendly option.
- Handle Material: Earth Brown G-10
- Blade Material: CPM-S35VN
- Blade Grind: Full-Flat
- Edge Grind: Plain Edge
- Blade Finish: DLC
- Blade Thickness: 0.145″ (3.70mm)
- Blade Length: 3.42″ (87mm)
- Edge Length: 3.04″ (77mm)
- Closed Length: 4.82″ (122mm)
- Overall Length: 8.24″ (209mm)
- Overall Weight: 3.9 oz. (111g)
- Pocket Clip: 4-Way Positionable Hourglass Clip
- Lock Mechanism: Compression Lock
- Opening Mechanism: Spydie Hole
- Designer: Sal Glesser – Eric Glesser
- Made in Golden, Colorado U.S.A.
There are no reviews yet.