The PM2… The Paramilitary 2 Digital Camouflage G-10 has several changes over the classic version. The G-10 handle is narrowed at the end improving the ergonomics. It features a Compression Lock and an ambidextrous-friendly four way clip which carries tip-up/tip-down, left/right-hand and rests deeper in a pocket.
We kept the same high-performance CPM S45VN full flat-ground blade but made its profile thinner; removing angles that could catch on a pocket or clothing during deployment. We also lengthened the blade’s tip and added additional surface jimping to both the spine and finger choil. Implementation of a new Bushing Pivot System generates fluid action and more consistent manufacturing tolerances.
Refinements to overall construction may not be drastic or even visible to the eye but from the G-10 textured handle to the CPM S45VN steel full flat blade, everything is sharper, smoother and guaranteed to provide performance and user comfort.
- Handle Material: Digital Camo G-10
- Blade Material: CPM-S45VN
- Blade Grind: Full-Flat
- Edge Grind: Plain Edge
- Blade Finish: Satin
- Blade Thickness: 141 ” (3.5mm)
- Blade length: 3.438 ” (87mm)
- Edge Length: 3.078 ” (78mm)
- Closed Length: 4.812 ” (122mm)
- Overall Length: 8.281 ” (210mm)
- Overall Weight: 3.9 oz. (111g)
- Lock Mechanism: Compression Lock
- Opening Mechanism: Spydie Hole
- Pocket Clip: 4-Way Positionable Hourglass Clip
- Designer: Sal Glesser, Eric Glesser
- Made in Golden, Colorado U.S.A.