Originally designed to condense the defining features of Spyderco’s Military Model into a more compact format, the Para Military took the knife world by storm. Its second-generation version, the Para Military 2, reigns as one of the most popular folding knife designs ever created and continues to inspire and expanding family of variations. The lean, open-backed design, nested stainless steel liners, and high-strength Compression Lock mechanism of this highly evolved folder complement a full-flat-ground blade, an oversized Trademark Round Hole, and a four-position clip. Together, the synergy of these elements yields a truly exemplary cutting tool that has had a profound impact on modern knife design.
- Handle Material: Black G-10
- Blade Material: CPM-S45VN
- Blade Grind: Full-Flat
- Edge Grind: SpyderEdge – Serrated
- Blade Finish: Satin
- Blade Thickness: 0.145″ (3.70mm)
- Blade Length: 3.42″ (87mm)
- Edge Length: 3.04″ (77mm)
- Closed Length: 4.82″ (122mm)
- Overall Length: 8.24″ (209mm)
- Overall Weight: 3.9 oz. (111g)
- Lock Mechanism: Compression Lock
- Opening Mechanism: Spydie Hole
- Pocket Clip: 4-Position Hourglass Clip
- Designer: Sal Glesser, Eric Glesser
- Made in Golden, Colorado U.S.A.
There are no reviews yet.