This stunning expression of the iconic Para Military 2 pairs a CPM CRU-WEAR blade with classic brown canvas Micarta handle scales. Its full-flat-ground PlainEdge™ blade capitalizes on CRU-WEAR’s hard-earned reputation for taking and holding a superior edge while remaining tough and resilient.
The precision-machined scales are supported by full skeletonized stainless steel liners that also form the backbone of the knife’s patented Compression Lock mechanism. They reveal the Micarta’s handsome layered construction and provide a platform for a four-position pocket clip and lined lanyard hole that support all possible carry positions and preferences.
- Handle Material: Brown Micarta
- Blade Material: CPM CRUWEAR
- Blade Grind: Full-Flat
- Edge Grind: Plain Edge
- Blade Thickness: 0.145″ (3.70mm)
- Blade Length: 3.47″ (88mm)
- Edge Length: 3.05″ (77mm)
- Closed Length: 4.82″ (122mm)
- Overall Length: 8.29″ (211mm)
- Overall Weight: 3.8 oz. (108g)
- Lock Mechanism: Compression Lock
- Opening Mechanism: Spydie Hole
- Pocket Clip: 4-Postion Hourglass Clip
- Designed by Sal Glesser and Eric Glesser
- Made in Golden, Colorado U.S.A.