Designed by noted personal-defense trainer Michael Janich, the Yojimbo 2 is an evolved expression of his original Spyderco Yojimbo design, which pioneered the application of the Wharncliffe blade in tactical folders. The refined ergonomics of the Yojimbo 2 complement the natural contours of the hand, ensuring maximum surface contact and positive control. They also encourage a thumb-forward grip and make the 3-1/4-inch CPM S30V blade a natural extension of the hand.
The PlainEdge straight cutting edge of the hollow-ground blade offers extreme cutting performance by transferring power all the way to the tip and ensures improved point strength. Nested stainless steel liners provide structural strength and form the backbone of the knife’s high-strength compression lock mechanism.
Textured G-10 scales and a four-position clip guarantee a non-slip grip and rapid deployment from all carry positions.
- Handle Material: Black G-10
- Blade Material: CPM-S30V
- Blade Grind: Hollow
- Edge Grind: Plain Edge
- Blade Finish: Satin
- Blade Thickness: .156″ (4mm)
- Blade Length: 3.11″ (79mm)
- Edge Length: 2.95:” (75mm)
- Closed Length: 4.51″ (114mm)
- Overall Length: 7.55″ (192mm)
- Overall Weight: 4 oz. (113g)
- Locking Mechanism: Compression Lock
- Opening Mechanism: Spydie Hole
- Pocket Clip: 4-Position Hourglass Clip
- Designed by Michael Janich
- Country of Origin: United States