The only way to develop usable defensive knife skills is through safe, controlled contact training with a partner. To do that, you need a training tool that accurately replicates all aspects of your actual carry knife—except its sharp edge and point. The new Yojimbo 2 trainer is mechanically identical to its live-blade counterpart, but features a full-thickness CTST BD1 stainless steel blade that is carefully radiused to allow safe contact.
Strategically machined holes in the blade lighten it to match the weight of the live knife (to within two grams) and, along with textured red G-10 scales, clearly identify this knife as a training tool. Its four-position clip allows it to replicate all the carry options of the live knife to support high-speed in-fight deployment training.
- Handle Material: Red G-10
- Blade Material: CTS-BD1
- Blade Grind: Trainer
- Edge Grind: Trainer – Dull – No Sharpened Edge
- Blade Finish: Stonewashed
- Blade Thickness: 0.145″ (3.7mm)
- Blade Length: 3.25″ (83mm)
- Edge Length: N/A
- Closed Length: 4.49″ (114mm)
- Overall Length: 7.74″ (197mm)
- Overall Weight: 4.2 oz. (119g)
- Locking Mechanism: Compression Lock
- Opening Mechanism: Spydie Hole
- Designed by Michael Janich
- Country of Origin: United States
There are no reviews yet.