Spyderco’s original Salt 2 model combined the highly refined handle ergonomics and multiple carry options of the best-selling Delica 4 platform with ultra-corrosion-resistant materials. This all-new version of the Salt 2 raises the bar even higher with the addition of LC200N martensitic blade steel and a low-friction, full-flat grind.
Available with a choice of a PlainEdge or fully serrated SpyderEdge, this remarkable knife proudly shares all the other proven features of the Salt 2, including a sturdy back lock mechanism, a Bi-Directional Textured™ fiberglass-reinforced-nylon (FRN) handle, and a four-position titanium pocket clip. Like our other LC200N lightweight Salts, this knife also showcases a high-visibility green handle color.
- Handle Material: Yellow FRN ( Fiberglass Reinforced Nylon)
- Blade Steel: Rustproof LC200N
- Blade Grind: Full-Flat
- Edge Grind: Plain Edge
- Blade Finish: Satin
- Blade Thickness: .098″ (2.5mm)
- Blade Length: 3.00″ (76mm)
- Cutting Edge: 2.65″ (67mm)
- Length Closed: 4.25″ (108mm)
- Length Overall: 7.20″ (183mm)
- Overall Weight: 1.9 oz. (54g)
- Lock Mechanism: Back Lock
- Opening Mechanism: Spydie Hole
- Pocket Clip: 4-Position Hourglass Clip
- Designed by Sal Glesser
- Made in Seki-City, Japan
There are no reviews yet.