Following in the footsteps of the groundbreaking Salt 1 family, Spyderco’s new Salt 2 folding knives combine the advanced ergonomics, enhanced grip texture, and four-position carry versatility of the industry-leading Delica® 4 handle platform with the remarkable rustproof qualities of nitrogen-based H-1® blade steel.
The Salt 2 Black Blade features a hollow-ground H-1 blade cloaked in a non-reflective black titanium carbonitride (TiCN) coating that makes it ideal for use in tactical environments where light discipline is a concern. Available with a choice of PlainEdge™ or fully serrated SpyderEdge™ cutting edge, the blade includes a fully accessible Trademark Round Hole™ for swift, ambidextrous, one-handed opening. The blade is supported by a high-strength back lock mechanism housed in an ultra-lightweight linerless handle. Patterned on the time-tested design of the Delica 4, the handle is injection molded from tough fiberglass-reinforced nylon (FRN) and features refined ergonomics and a high-traction Bi-Directional Texturing™ pattern that ensures a secure grip in even the most demanding conditions. Four sets of threaded stainless steel inserts molded directly into the handle provide a solid foundation to mount the knife’s black-coated titanium pocket clip for tip-up or tip-down carry on either side of the body. Lightweight, low-profile, and completely rustproof, the Salt 2 Black Blade is ready for anything.
- Handle Material: Black FRN ( Fiberglass Reinforced Nylon)
- Blade Steel: Rustproof H-1
- Blade Grind: Hollow Grind
- Edge Grind: Plain Edge
- Blade Finish: Black TiCN Coated
- Blade Thickness: .093″ (2.5mm)
- Blade Length: 3.00″ (76mm)
- Cutting Edge: 2.65″ (67mm)
- Length Closed: 4.25″ (108mm)
- Length Overall: 7.25″ (108mm)
- Overall Weight: 2.1 oz. (60g)
- Lock Mechanism: Back Lock
- Opening Mechanism: Spydie Hole
- Pocket Clip: 4-Position Hourglass Clip
- Designed by Sal Glesser
- Made in Seki-City, Japan
There are no reviews yet.