Spyderco’s second-generation Salt 2 knives combine the extraordinary corrosion resistance and extreme toughness of nitrogen-based H-1steel with the highly refined handle ergonomics and multiple carry options of the best-selling Delica 4. The remarkable Salt 2 Wharncliffe proudly continues that evolution by adding the unparalleled cutting power and precision of a hollow-ground Wharncliffe blade profile.
The blade pattern of choice of many astute knife users, the Wharncliffe’s perfectly straight cutting edge offers both extreme cutting power and scalpel-like precision. Available with a choice of a PlainEdge or fully serrated SpyderEdge, the Salt 2 Wharncliffe’s other time-tested features include a stout back lock mechanism, a bright yellow fiberglass-reinforced-nylon (FRN) handle, a high-traction Bi-Directional Texture pattern, and a four-position titanium pocket clip. Together with a fully accessible Trademark Round Hole, they make every aspect of this knife’s carry, deployment, and operation completely ambidextrous.
- Handle Material: Yellow FRN ( Fiberglass Reinforced Nylon)
- Blade Steel: Rustproof H-1
- Blade Grind: Hollow
- Edge Grind: Plain Edge
- Blade Finish: Satin
- Blade Thickness: .098″ (2.5mm)
- Blade Length: 2.90″ (74mm)
- Cutting Edge: 2.54″ (65mm)
- Length Closed: 4.25″ (108mm)
- Length Overall: 7.15″ (182mm)
- Overall Weight: 2.0 oz. (57g)
- Lock Mechanism: Back Lock
- Opening Mechanism: Spydie Hole
- Pocket Clip: 4-Way Positionable Hourglass Clip
- Designed by Sal Glesser
- Made in Seki-City, Japan
There are no reviews yet.