A dynamic combination of the third-generation Endura® one-piece handle design and the ultra-corrosion-resistant properties of H-1 steel, the original Pacific Salt was an incredibly capable full-service folding knife. What it lacked, however, were the improvements that made the current Endura 4 even better than its predecessor.
The Pacific Salt 2 includes a high-traction Bi-Directional Texture™ pattern, enhanced handle ergonomics, and a versatile four-position pocket clip. In addition to these features, this knife integrates an H-1 blade with a linerless handle in a shining example of our passion for Constant Quality Improvement (C.Q.I.). This knife was born to perform in and around the water.
- Handle Material: Black FRN (Fiberglass Reinforced Nylon)
- Blade Steel: Rustproof H-1
- Blade Grind: Hollow
- Edge Grind: Plain Edge
- Blade Finish: Satin
- Blade Thickness: 0.114″ (2.9mm)
- Blade Length: 3.78″ (96mm)
- Cutting Edge: 3.39″ (86mm)
- Length Closed: 4.98″ (126mm)
- Length Overall: 8.72″ (221mm)
- Overall Weight: 2.8 oz. (79g)
- Lock Mechanism: Back Lock
- Opening Mechanism: Spydie Hole
- Pocket Clip: 4-Position Hourglass Clip
- Designer: Sal Glesser
- Country of Origin: Japan
There are no reviews yet.