The Pacific Salt 2 epitomizes Spyderco’s relentless pursuit of Constant Quality Improvement (C.Q.I.) in everything we do. It combines the ultra-corrosion-resistant qualities of H-1® blade steel with the refined ergonomics and four-position pocket clip of the best-in-class Endura 4 Lightweight.
Its linerless construction also further reduces the knife’s weight and its vulnerability to corrosion. This version of the Pacific Salt 2 features a bright yellow handle that is easy to see in and around the water with a choice of a PlainEdge™ or fully serrated SpyderEdge™ blade.
- Handle Material: Yellow FRN (Fiberglass Reinforced Nylon)
- Blade Steel: Rustproof H-1
- Blade Grind: Hollow
- Edge Grind: Plain Edge
- Blade Finish: Satin
- Blade Thickness: 0.114″ (2.9mm)
- Blade Length: 3.78″ (96mm)
- Cutting Edge: 3.39″ (86mm)
- Length Closed: 4.98″ (126mm)
- Length Overall: 8.72″ (221mm)
- Overall Weight: 2.8 oz. (79g)
- Lock Mechanism: Back Lock
- Opening Mechanism: Spydie Hole
- Pocket Clip: 4-Position Hourglass Clip
- Designer: Sal Glesser
- Country of Origin: Japan
There are no reviews yet.