Designed by Spyderco founder Sal Glesser and inspired by the groundbreaking innovations of French knifemaker Fred Perrin, the Swick is a purpose-designed personal-defense tool. Its most distinctive feature is a Perrin-inspired index-finger hole that locks the knife into the user’s hand for superior grip security.
Sized for a smaller hand, the 0.91-inch-diameter (23.1mm) hole is flanked by a full-flat-ground Wharncliffe blade and a full-tang, pistol-grip-style handle. Concealed internal pins secure a pair of peel-ply-textured scales to the handle, and a strategically placed section of jimping (textured grooves) on the spine provides a non-slip thumb ramp.
Made from ultra-corrosion-resistant LC200N, the Swick is accompanied by a custom-molded Boltaron® sheath with a fully adjustable G-Clip™ and breakaway ball chain to offer a full spectrum of carry options.
- Handle Material: Black G-10
- Blade Steel: Rustproof LC200N
- Blade Grind: Full-Flat
- Edge Grind: Plain Edge
- Blade Finish: Satin
- Handle Hole Size: 0.91″ (23.1mm)
- Blade Thickness: 0.118″ (3.0mm)
- Blade Length: 2.73″ (69mm)
- Cutting Edge: 2.40″ (61mm)
- Length Overall: 5.87″ (149mm)
- Overall Weight: 1.9 oz. (54g)
- Fixed Blade
- Sheath: Boltaron Sheath with G-Clip
- Designed by Sal Glesser
- Made in Golden, Colorado USA