It attaches to your keychain and is nearly as small as your car keys. One of Spyderco’s smallest lightweight locking knife is the Ladybug.
Made of VG-10 stainless steel, the hollow ground blade comes in a SpyderEdge or PlainEdge configuration. This modified clip-point blade style is matched up with a black, lightweight handle of fiberglass-reinforced nylon resin making the entire knife weigh only 0.6 of an ounce (16.4 grams). The LBK3 doesn’t have a clip but rather a lanyard hole for attachment to a keychain or lanyard.
Like its larger counterparts (and all Spyderco knives) the Ladybug3 packs tremendous cutting power and can take on both fine and heavy cutting tasks.
- Handle Material: Black FRN (Fiberglass Reinforced Nylon)
- Blade Material: VG-10
- Blade Grind: Saber Grind
- Edge Grind: Plain Edge
- Blade Finish: Satin
- Blade Length: 1.94″ (49 mm)
- Cutting Edge: 1.69″ (43 mm)
- Blade Thickness: 0.08″ (2 mm)
- Closed Length: 2.44″ (62 mm)
- Overall Length: 4.38″ (111 mm)
- Weight: 0.6 oz. (18 g)
- Locking Mechanism: Back Lock
- Opening Mechanism: Spydie Hole
- Designed by Sal Glesser
- Made in Seki-City, Japan