K390 is a high-alloy particle metallurgy tool steel enriched with high volumes of vanadium, tungsten and cobalt. Produced by Bӧhler-Uddeholm, its advanced alloy composition offers exceptional edge retention and toughness and makes it an ideal choice for steel connoisseurs.
This remarkable expression of the Ladybug is the first in a special series of Spyderco knives to supercharge the proven features of well-established models with this elite, high-performance steel. To make these K390-bladed knives even more unique, their injection-molded FRN handles will feature a distinctive blue handle color.
- Handle Material: Blue FRN (Fiberglass Reinforced Nylon)
- Blade Material: Bohler K390
- Blade Grind: Full-Flat
- Edge Grind: Plain Edge
- Blade Finish: Satin
- Blade Length: 1.97″ (50mm)
- Cutting Edge: 1.74″ (44mm)
- Blade Thickness: 0.08″ (2 mm)
- Closed Length: 2.48″ (63mm)
- Overall Length: 4.45″ (113mm)
- Overall Weight: 0.6 oz. (18 g)
- Locking Mechanism: Back Lock
- Opening Mechanism: Spydie Hole
- Made in Seki-City, Japan