H-1 does something no other blade steel can, It remains 100% rust free and it actually holds a sharp cutting edge. Spyderco’s Salt Series offers a collection of H-1 folders and fixed blades with a newly added keychain-sized Salt.
The new Ladybug Salt is nearly as small as your car keys and carries just as easily. Its lightweight FRN (fiberglass reinforced nylon) handle is coated with Bi-Directional Texturing for slip-resistant cutting. It comes in stand-out Marine Yellow and easy to spot if dropped in water or on the ground. The H-1 hollow ground blade is available in a SpyderEdge or PlainEdge configuration. The LYL is clip-less with a lanyard hole to string a keychain or lanyard through. Whether light or heavy cutting, the Ladybug Salt is a compact firecracker with explosive cutting ability in a small package that will never rust.
- Handle Material: Yellow FRN (Fiberglass Reinforced Nylon)
- Blade Material: Rustproof H-1
- Blade Grind: Hollow Grind
- Edge Grind: Plain Edge
- Blade Finish: Satin
- Blade Length: 1.94″ (49 mm)
- Cutting Edge: 1.69″ (43 mm)
- Blade Thickness: 0.08″ (2 mm)
- Closed Length: 2.44″ (62 mm)
- Overall Length: 4.38″ (111 mm)
- Overall Weight: 0.6 oz. (18 g)
- Locking Mechanism: Back Lock
- Opening Mechanism: Spydie Hole
- Designer: Sal Glesser
- Made in Seki-City, Japan
There are no reviews yet.