Spyderco’s incredibly popular Manbug packs big-knife cutting performance into a diminutive package small enough to fit on a keychain. Now this pocket powerhouse is also available with a Wharncliffe blade. The perfectly straight cutting edge of its full-flat-ground VG-10 stainless steel blade offers phenomenal edge geometry and an exceptionally acute point. It is housed in a lightweight, injection-molded handle featuring non-slip Bi-Directional Texturing and a reliable back lock mechanism.
- Handle Material: Black FRN (Fiberglass Reinforced Nylon)
- Blade Steel: VG-10
- Blade Grind: Full-Flat
- Edge Grind: SpyderEdge – Serrated
- Blade Thickness: .098″ (2.5mm)
- Blade Length: 1.97″ (50mm)
- Edge Length: 1.75″ (44mm)
- Closed Length: 2.50″ (64mm)
- Length Overall: 4.47″ (114mm)
- Overall Weight: .65 oz. (19g)
- Locking Mechanism: Back Lock
- Opening Mechanism: Spydie Hole
- Designer: Sal Glesser
- Made in Seki-City, Japan
There are no reviews yet.