A uniquely practical folder, the Manbug is an amazingly handy cutting tool that is more at home in larger hands while still fitting inconspicuously in a pocket or even on a keychain.
Spyderco always taken great pride in our efforts to push the envelope of performance by offering exotic blade steels in our knives. With that spirit in mind, we are proud to offer the Manbug Lightweight with a blade crafted from K390.
Manufactured by Böhler-Uddeholm, K390 MICROCLEAN® is a state-of-the-art cold work tool steel produced by the particle metallurgy process. Its advanced alloy mix was specifically developed to provide the extreme wear resistance and high compressive strength needed in industrial cutting, blanking, and punching operations. Despite its toughness, its exceptionally fine, homogeneous microstructure also makes it readily machinable and easy to heat treat.
Collectively, these qualities make K390 an outstanding blade material for true steel connoisseurs.
- Handle Material: FRN (Fiberglass Reinforced Nylon)
- Blade Material: Bohler K390 MICROCLEAN
- Blade Grind: Full-Flat
- Edge Grind: Plain Edge
- Blade Finish: Satin
- Blade Length: 1.97″ (50mm)
- Edge Length: 1.75″ (44mm)
- Overall Length: 4.47″ (114mm)
- Closed Length: 2.50″ (64mm)
- Overall Weight: 0.7 oz. (20g)
- Locking Mechanism: Back Lock
- Opening Mechanism: Spydie Hole
- Designed by Sal Glesser
- Made in Seki-City, Japan
There are no reviews yet.