Drawing inspiration from our iconic Native® folding knife, the Shaman offers the same advanced ergonomics and proven design dynamics in a larger, even more capable format. The soul of this impressive design is its CPM® S30V® stainless steel blade, which features a full-flat grind for outstanding edge geometry and an acute, utilitarian point. A fully accessible Trademark Round Hole™ proudly announces its Spyderco lineage and ensures swift, reliable, one-handed opening with either hand.
The stonewash-finished blade is housed in an exceptionally refined, ergonomic handle built with nested skeletonized stainless steel liners and contoured matte-finished G-10 scales. This robust construction forms the foundation of the knife’s high-strength Compression Lock™ mechanism, which locks the blade securely open and allows safe, easy one-handed closing.
To ensure convenient carry and immediate access, a stonewashed four-position pocket clip offers left or right-side, tip-up or tip-down carry. Available with either a PlainEdge™ or fully serrated SpyderEdge™ blade, the Shaman offers powerful cutting magic in a stylish, user-friendly format.
- Handle Material: Smooth Black G-10
- Blade Material: CPM-S30V
- Blade Grind: High Saber Grind
- Edge Grind: SpyderEdge – Serrated
- Blade Finish: Stonewashed
- Blade Thickness: 0.145″ (3.7mm)
- Blade Length: 3.58″ (91mm)
- Edge Length: 3.12″ (79mm)
- Closed Length: 4.67″ (119mm)
- Overall Length: 8.25″ (210mm)
- Overall Weight: 5.2 oz. (147g)
- Locking Mechanism: Compression Lock
- Opening Mechanism: Spydie Hole
- Pocket Clip: 4-Position Hourglass Clip
- Designer: Sal Glesser
- Made in Golden, CO USA