The highly refined Stretch 2 is the product of decades of evolution and refinement. To celebrate its proud history, this limited-edition Sprint Run expresses it with an ivory-colored fiberglass-reinforced-nylon (FRN) handle and a distinctive straight-spined blade.
The first time ever featured on a Stretch 2, this iconic blade profile is crafted from VG-10 stainless steel and showcases a full-flat grind and a beautiful satin finish for exceptional cutting performance. A remarkable unique version of a true Spyderco classic, this knife is certain to become an instant collector’s item.
- Handle Material: Ivory FRN (Fiberglass Reinforced Nylon)
- Blade Material: VG-10
- Blade Grind: Full-Flat
- Edge Grind: Plain Edge
- Blade Finish: Satin
- Blade Thickness: 0.118″ (3.0mm)
- Blade Length: 3.48″ (88mm)
- Edge Length: 3.01″ (76mm)
- Closed Length: 4.71″ (120mm)
- Overall Length: 8.19″ (208mm)
- Overall Weight: 3.8 oz. (108g)
- Lock Type: Back Lock
- Opening Mechanism: Spydie Hole
- Pocket Clip: 4-Way Positionable Hourglass Clip
- Designer: Sal Glesser
- Made in Seki-City, Japan
There are no reviews yet.